Terms & Conditions
GENERAL PRICING CONDITIONS ANTJIESFONTEIN SOUTH AFRICAN HUNTERS
Bank account details:
Account Number 62046110350
Branch Code FNB 200110
Reference: Name of Reservation Party and dates
Email Proof of Payment to email@example.com or fax to mail 086 612 7355
Payment and reservation conditions:
- All prices quoted exclude VAT.
- Bookings are only considered confirmed once a non- returnable deposit of 50% of accommodation is confirmed in Antjíesfonteln Bank Account. Thereafter payment for accommodation must be made in full within 30 days of arrival.
- • Cancellations within 30 days of booked arrival will forfeit deposit.
- • The owner and management of Antjiesfontern reserve the nght of admission at all times.
- Rifle hunters using silencers wilt receive 5% discount on all animals hunted with such equipped rifles.
- Rifle hunting by stalking on foot only (drive-and-stalk included), unless prior arrangements are made with management.
- Hunters with disabilities or senior persons may rifle hunt from vehicles.
- The use of rifles Is conditional upon guests signing an indemnity and submitting to a safety protocol.
- All guests to sign Species Hunting list.
- Wounded animals will be charged for in full whether found or not. It is specifically noted that the farm management cannot stop all other hunting activities to follow up on one or more wounded animals. It is therefore specifically noted that Antjiesfontein management will use their best endeavours to assist with tracking on wounded animals but this cannot be guaranteed due to the uncertain nature of the hunting activity. As a general rule the client can expect one hour of tracking assistance once the initial 30 minute waiting period has elapsed.
Tips for perceived good service are very welcome. Clients are requested not to tip the Antjiesfontein staff directly but rather to add any tips to the invoice, whether in cash or by EFT. The owner and management will ensure that tips are equitably distributed between farm workers and guides.